Monday, August 17, 2009

Hunting

Our last weekend of summer was spent up Payson canyon for the archery hunt. We had a blast! It was my first time going up to the hunt with Bart and it was actually really exciting. We took his parents trailer up Thursday and then everyone else came up Friday and Saturday. Bart and I went fishing together for the first time on Friday at Payson Lakes and it was really fun. No fish though:( We then started the hunt at 5 am Saturday morning and it was really fun. After the hunt Bart, Me, Carlos and Brad played 2-on-2 with some air soft guns that Bart and I got in Korea. It was hilarious! It was a really good weekend, but as of yet no Bucks!

Bart fishing

Bart and I together fishing at the Lake

The opening morning after we went hunting

Sitting around the fire roasting hot dogs

7 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

Hey Ashley,

I didn't know you had a blog, but I found it off of the Boogerts site. I'm glad to hear you only have one year left of school. You are amazing, I just couldn't do it. You rock.

I didn't know you were in YW's either. Fun, huh? I got out of camp though since I had a baby an all. Hope to see you sometime.

Tiffanie said...

cute pics guys! I sure miss you and really want to do lunch soon! Did you see my shootin pics? Love you!

Lori said...

Cute Ash!
Miss you!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Looks like you had fun fishing and hunting. I love doing things like that in the mountains too. You guys are a cute couple.

KFerrara said...

Ready for an update on your cute blog :)
Happy Birthday girl!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Melissa said...

I definitely didn't know you had a blog! So happy I found you! (thanks Gini!) Looks like you guys are having fun! Love ya twin!

Melissa

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

just wanted to let bart know that class reunion tickets are for sale through the blog, $7/each before deadline for purchase is July 10th or you can purchase at the door for $10/each. Hope you can make it. It's at the high school from 6-9 p.m. adults only. on July 31st, 2010 Thank you!