Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Get off my Back!!!

Ok so I am sick of hearing from everyone about not keeping my blog up so I thought I would give a quick update on our lives and then you all can leave me alone. I am home from school and only have to go to two weeks worth of classes during the summer! I will be going back for another year and then I will be done! I am so excited. We are both glad I am home and excited for the summer. Bart has been working hard, as usual, and plans on finishing our yard this summer and I can't wait to pick out bushes and flowers! We have no big plans or any trips ahead besides the fact that I am in young womens and get to go to girls camp! Oh yeah, really stoked about that! Our four year anniversary is coming up and that just blows my mind how quick that went! No other news, but here is a picture of us a couple weeks ago at the St. George temple. We went when I finished school for a mini vacation.........

10 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey! I have not seen you forever! You and Bart are so cute- it would be fun to see you again! Congrats on 4 years coming up and that is so COOL that you only have a year left of school! :) It looks like you are doing awesome! I miss you.

Schoenstars said...

yay! you guys are alive!!!

Abby said...

Ashley..you are seriously so adorable! You are so beautiful!! I hope your planning on coming to the Reunion! I love you girl!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Yay!! I need these updates, I really do. If you don't then I won't know what your up to. Well...I guess there is always an old fashioned phone call that could keep me up to date as well:)

Glad to hear you have only about a year left!!! You need to have some sort of party for the big and FINAL graduation!!! Way to go for sticking it out. This is going to be an amazing accomplishment...but I guess you probably already know that:) Love you!

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Nice try, one lousy paragraph and a pic and you suddenly think you are off the hook? I don't think so.

Kellie Henry said...

Happy Anniversary! 4 years that is so awesome! Thanks for coming and visiting Kaymbree! She loves you guys already!!! Enjoy the summer off! But tell Bart not to get too crazy! LOL

Whitney said...

Ash I just came across your blog and its been so long since I have seen you. You look freaking look amazing! Happy Anniversary! You guys look so happy together. Hey does Linds have a blog?? I miss that girl, and if she doesn't tell her she needs to!

Tiffanie said...

ok I'm glad that you updated your blog! Now can we get together or something soon! I have not heard from you in like 4 months and I really miss you guys! I am going to school this summer and still working! I love you guys! ;)

The Henry's said...

How cute are you guys! We loved seeing you a few weeks ago! Enjoy the summer!

Caroline said...

Girls Camp?!?! lol. Have fun with that!