Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Ramp!

For those of you who don't know, Bart built a ramp in our backyard with the help of his friends Jason and Rhett. It was a long ordeal, but in the end it was well worth it because we had a party! We had an opening ceremony and BBQ for those that wanted to try it out! We were happy with the turnout and it was good to see a lot of familiar faces.

Bart cutting the ribbon with his HUGE scissors!

Scott Trying out the Ramp...

And the ramp letting him know whats up.

Brian actually had some skill!(I know I was shocked too!)

3 comments:

Lori said...

What the....
So I knew Linds and Jeff were invited to the party; what I didn't know was we were the only ones NOT invited. It's o.k. though, I'm feeling fine, I forgive you....sniff, sniff!

The Henry's said...

How talented is Bart! Seriously does he skate out there all night now? Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

hyioo9gt