Thursday, April 17, 2008

My favortie picture! Bart in a DC t-shirt and me in flip flops!












Hi Everyone! I just wanted to tell you a little bit of what is going on in the life of the Dallin family. Bart is really busy with work. He just started a new house and he has a lot of side work going on as well. I am just working at the hospital and really loving it. I was accepted into the nursing program and I start this summer! We are actually leaving for a cruise with Bart's family on Saturday to Baja, Mexico for 5 days! We get home and have two weeks to re-group and then we are off to Korea! You heard me, we are going to Korea for Bart's 5 year anniversary! We are really excited! So needless to say we are really busy for the next couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you are blogging now. It gets addicting for sure! Have so much fun on your cruise and in Korea you guys are such world travelers! Love your blog and keep in touch! Let us know how your cruise goes, I am expecting lots of pics!Love you guys
-Kel

Brandy said...

I am so excited you are doing this it is so fun to keep in touch this way, because you know, we are way too busy to pick up the phone and call ha ha. I hope you guys have a blast on your cruise and I think that is awesome that you are going to Korea. How fun to see where Bart served! Love you guys.

The Henry's said...

Yay!!! I am so excited to see you are a blogger. We miss all our Utah fam and feel so outta the loop. Its great to keep in touch somewhat!
It sounds like you have an amazing next few weeks planned. Take lots of pictures for us to see on your new blog. By the way Bart is hilarious as Sponge Bob!
Love you guys!
-Ash

Lori said...

Seriously, where are the pictures of your cruise? You better post them before you go to Korea! By the way could you and Bart bring me back some rice---I hear there is a shortage in the U.S.
Have fun and I love you (because i'm pretty sure I won't hear from you before you leave).

Shan said...

ps. i really don't understand how this works, ha so email me at sportsharmer99@gmail.com we have to chat catch ya later sis!